TERMS & CONDITIONS
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879), 35 Boundary Street, South Brisbane, Qld 4101. Phone: 1800 676 961
When will the competition start and end?The competition starts at 12.01am (AEST) on 03/09/2018 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 22/10/2018 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?Only Australian residents can enter.
If you are under 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter.
Who can't enter?Directors, officers, management and employees of:
(a) the Promoter; or
(b) the agencies or companies associated with this competition,
and their immediate families, can't enter.
Where will the competition run?The competition will run in stores which are stocking specially marked products (Store) in all Australian states and territories.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy any specially marked 1kg pack of SKI Yoghurt from a Store (including online).
Entry instructionsAfter you have made a Qualifying Purchase, you must during the Competition Period visit www.skiyoghurt.com.au (Website) and fill out and submit the online entry form including by providing the unique code from under the foil lid of your Qualifying Purchase to see if you have won a prize.
If you haven't won a prize, don't throw out your foil lid because you will be entered automatically into the second chance draw.
How are instant win prizes awarded?There are 50 instant win prizes to be awarded during the Competition Period; 1 per day. Each day of the Competition Period, a prize will be awarded based on a pre-determined time during that day selected by a computerised random system at Core Marketing Services, Level 4, 80 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC Australia 3205 (Core Marketing Services).
What can I win?There are in total 50 prizes available; 1 to be won per day. Each prize is $1,000 cash.
How many times can I enter?You can enter multiple times, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase and per unique code. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winners be informed?If you are a winner, you will receive an instant notification on screen informing you if you have won a prize and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 24/10/2018 for a period of 28 days.
Second Chance DrawIf any instant win prize is un-won by the end of the Competition Period, a second chance draw will be held at 12pm (AEDT) on 23/10/2018 at Core Marketing Services (Second Chance Draw). If you are a winner in the Second Chance Draw, you will be informed in writing by email within two days of the draw and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 24/10/12018 for a period of 28 days.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?You must keep the foil lid showing the unique code for all entries as proof of purchase. If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any unique code(s) with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?You must claim your prize/s by 5pm (AEDT) on 23/01/2019.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?If a prize (including any instant win prize awarded via the Second Chance Draw) has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 23/01/2019 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 12pm (AEDT) on 24/01/2019 at the same location as the original draw to distribute the relevant prize.
Any such winner/s will be informed in writing by email within two days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 28/01/2018 for a period of 28 days.
Permit numbersAuthorised under ACT Permit No. TP18/01189, NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25684 and SA Licence No. T18/1091.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. You will receive a return online message confirming your entry and if you are a provisional winner, details on how to verify your entry to claim your prize. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
- Unique codes from any other competition cannot be used for this competition. Unique codes are void if forged, stolen or interfered with.
- If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant win prize claim. Every instant win prize claim in excess of the advertised instant win prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information